ITFC currently has staff with a broad expertise in forest ecology, social science, botany, zoology, resource use and monitoring biodiversity surveys vegetation mapping impact assessments community surveys participatory approaches and conservation planning staff scientists and project staff.
- Associate Professor. Robert Bitariho, B.Sc., MSc, PhD – Director
- Dr Dennis Babaasa, B.Sc., MSc, PhD - Head Scientific Programs
- Mr Desi Tibamanya - Finance and Administration Officer
- Mr Akampurila Emmanuel, BSc (WHM), Msc -TEAM project coordinator
- Mr Mujuni Robert, BA - Junior Research Officer (Social Sciences)
- Mr Twinomujuni Isaac, BA - Junior Research Officer (Social Sciences)
- Ms Clemencia Akankwasa - Senior administrative Assistant
- Mr Robert Barigyira - Senior Herbarium Technician
- Ms Florence Tukamushaba - Secretary / Receptionist / Librarian
- And 24 field assistants / Camp-keepers and night guards
Our passionate staff works hard to make sure that ITFC's vision is realised.